Are you creative? Are you entrepreneurial? Are you a self-starter?
Whether you enjoy researching the latest style trends, focusing on data, or working on a team, there is a role for you at FDV.
Our company is driven to find the next big thing, and we’re seeking a new creative director to help us in that mission. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued clients. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and be a prolific generator of dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- Developing the overall vision for a project
- Conducting team brainstorming sessions
- Creating mood boards and style guides
- Directing photo shoots and video productions
- Editing final output
A creative director must be able to handle budgets and timelines effectively while maintaining the quality of their team’s work.
Requirements and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage