Feel Good · Inner beauty · Self-Care · Zen ·
5 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 5 Years Ago
- Struggle Is Good. Never say “I can’t take it anymore. say bring it on”
- . Don’t Care About What Others Think, Ask yourself would this matter 5 years from now or 1 hour from now? You only have one life to live.
- . Rest Before You Are Tired!
- Make time for sleep. You need to take time to rest. You’re human, a relaxed mind is a creative mind and also an open mind.
- . Never Look Back Too Long. Reflecting on the past is only good for one thing: learning, learning, learning
- Take More Risk ( Don’t be such a wimp)
Always stay present. Be In The Now Affirmations
( Only By being aware and mindful in each passing moment of our lives can we discover what it is to be fully alive. )
- Every moment of my life is precious
- I am always mindful and in the present
- I am DEEPLY engaged in each passing moment of my life.
- Here and now is where my power is.
- Being totally present in every moment opens my eyes to inspiring, new experiences
Do you keep a journal? Why or why not?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on journaling in the comments section!
Leave a comment