Marketing Assistant - FASON DE VIV
Are you creative? Are you entrepreneurial? Are you a self-starter?
Whether you enjoy researching the latest style trends, focusing on data, or working on a team, there is a role for you at FDV.
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature ( prints, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage